相信学习了下面15个句子，大家一定知道怎么去用英语Express your Opinions?
1. You should take the advice of your teacher. 你应该听老师的话?
2. That's just what I was looking for. 那正是我所期待的。
3. It might be, I suppose. 我想可能是这样。
4. Good try, but not quite right. 是个很好的尝试，但并不完全正确。
5. That's rather disappointing. 真是让人失望。
6. In my opinion, your new coat is not worth so much money.我认为你
7. Would you mind not spitting everywhere? 不要随地吐痰行吗?
8. It's only a suggestion, you don't have to take it.这只是一个建议，你可以不听。
9. If you really want my advice I don't think you should quit school.如果你真想听我的意见，我想你不应该退学。
10. Thanks for your advice but I have to consider it myself.谢谢你的建议，但我得自己想想。
11. He does not pay attention to anybody. You are wasting your time in persuading him.他谁的话也不听，你劝他是在浪费时间。
12. I am old enough to make up my own mind. 我已经长大了，可以自己拿主意了。
13. Your work seems not satisfactory. 你的工作看起来并不令人满意。
14. What about your opinion? 你怎么想?
15. I generally agree with you. 我大体上同意你的看法。