1. He is a very creative student. 他是个很有创造力的学生。
2. What you have said about this is very interesting. 你说的很有意思。
3. I cannot agree with you on this point. 在这一点上，我不能同意你的意见。
4. You've got the point. 你抓住了问题的实质。
5. That's the point. 这正是问题的关键。
6. The whole class is in a heated discussion. 全班同学正在热烈讨论。
7. Let's just run through the arguments for and against.我们来看一下赞成和反对的理由。
8. Please sum up what you said just now. 请把你刚才说的总结一下。
9. Has anybody else anything to say on this? 关于这点，谁还有什么别的要说吗?
10. Does anybody share David's opinion? 有谁同意大卫的观点吗?
11. Is there any evidence to support what you have said? 有什么证据可以支持你的说法吗?
12. Well, it depends. 这得视情况而定。
13. I don't think it's necessary for us to discuss this qu
estion any further.我想我们没有必要进一步讨论这个问题。
14. There are always two sides to everything. 每件是都有两面性。
15. Finally, we came to an agreement. 最后我们达成了一致。